April is National Autism Awareness Month and promotes inclusion and self-determination for all, and assure that each person with ASD is provided the opportunity to achieve the highest possible quality of life. Our goal is to help bring awareness as well as acceptance and raise fund for autism charities. Help us by participating in our virtual run/walk that you can do from anywhere!
All donations will go directly to the benefiting charity of your choice (during registration):
HOW TO COMPLETE YOUR VIRTUAL RUN
- Register for the race and print your bib (optional).
- Complete a 1k, 5K, 10k or Half Marathon run/walk/bike at your convenience, any time, anywhere between April 1- 30, 2023.
- Submit your time (optional) to see how you placed overall and receive your finisher certificate.
- Celebrate your accomplishment by sharing on social media #RunsForAPurpose.
- Feel free to join the private Virtual Runs for a Purpose Facebook Group to share photos and celebrate with other participants.
- Autism Race Medal
- Printable Race Bib
- Printable Finisher Certificate
HOW TO CREATE A TEAM
- Only 1 person needs to register and create a team name during checkout
- Share your team name with others so they can join during registration
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How do I print my bib?
Once you register, go to your profile page and scroll down to the event listed. On the right, click "View Digital Bib"
- How do I print my finisher certificate?
Once you submit your time after completing the race, there will be an option to print your finisher certificate.
- Do I have to submit my time to get my swag?
No, submitting your time is optional, your medal and shirt (if purchased) will be mailed to you regardless.
- How do I track my time?
You can use any time tracking app available in the app store. Here is a list of the top 10 apps.
- How do I create a team?
During registration, you will setup a team name. Share your team name with others so when they go to register, they look for your team name to join.
- Do all team members have to run/walk/bike together?
No, that is the great part about a virtual race! Each team member can run/walk/bike at their own pace on their own time.
- Do all team members have to do the same distance?
No, each team member can choose to do their own distance.
- When will I get my medal and/or shirt?
Medals will start to ship the first week of March through the end of the race. Shirts ordered by March 6th will arrive in time for the race. Shirts ordered after March 6th are not guaranteed to arrive by April 1st.
Registration includes: race medal, bib and finisher certificate.